SIG is committed to sustainable development
Respecting the environment
The environment is a primary focus of our strategy and a central component of our long-term vision for growth.
- We minimise the environmental impact of our activities, products and services.
- We improve our environmental performance through the use of innovative technologies.
- We comply with statutory requirements, take the best environmental standards into account and apply the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard.
Mindful of the personal development of our employees, we are convinced that the quality of our products and services depends to a large extent on their well-being.
- We invest in continuous training ; 2/3 of our employees attend at least one training course per year, and we also take on many internees and apprentices annually.
- We ensure pay equality between men and women – for equal skills and experience, an equivalent salary.
SIG’s commitment is reflected in concrete projects. Be it in terms of the products offered or the energy management of our buildings, we strive to be in compliance with the three pillars of sustainable development.