- Before leaving, ask how long it will take for the recruitment decision to be made.
- Send an email to the persons who interviewed you thanking them for their time.
- Check your file if you don´t receive a reply.
- Provide the various documents about yourself which you deem to be important.
- Present yourself at least 15 minutes prior to your interview.
- Pay attention to your personal appearance by dressing properly.
- Take advantage of the interview to ask questions about the activities you will be performing and what will be expected of you.
- Find out about the careers that interest you.
- Consult the website of the company.
- Learn more about the company's history.
Version FR (pdf)